Sunday, September 7, 2008

My Kids...

Well Halle has officially grown up and is getting ready to move out on her own...or so it feels like. She started Preschool this week! I thought she would hold onto my leg and refuse to leave my side, but she had no problem at all. In fact the night before she made it perfectly clear that mommy was NOT going with her. She has become so independent! Two of her best friends go with her, Addy and Parke and they are quite an excited group.


What can I say about Cohen other then what a stud. He is a little obsessed with his bottles as this picture shows and crawls around the house with them. But he is the second child so do I really worry about this??? He is very active and loves loves loves to eat food. Many can attest to his abiliy to clear out his own food and steal food away from other babies. I just love that my kids finally play together and have fun.


6 comments:

Christina said...

I can't believe Halle started school! So exciting!!! BTW your blog looks amazing. Miss you guys xoxo

Snarr Family said...

Wow, it's crazy to think that "Ben" has a little girl in school. (Ben and Frankie, remember?) Your little Cohen is so cute. I can't believe Brayden will be that big in a few months.

Jamie said...

Love the tights. I was looking for some like that for Ivy did you get them at Gymboree? Hey another random question but how do you get your cute blog background? Will you let me know. I am up for a change. Hope all is well it was so good to see you.

Doin' It Digital (Shannon C.) said...

So cute. I love her little outfit. Those three are so cute. They are good together in nursery too.

Sum & Ben said...

He is so cute!! I am sorry again that he got Lucy's bottle at the gym... I guess any bottle will do for him!! Love it, he is so cute!

*** said...

Halle's hair is so cute, what a big girl! I'm glad she is enjoying preschool, Kennedy LOVES it too. Isn't funny how much they love to be on their own, a little sad but good too. And little Cohen is so handsome and such a little boy, no more baby. Sorry we missed you in UT. We'll have to catch you at Christmas. So funny, I just saw a pic of you on Nichole Gough's blog...she was one of my closest friends in high school. Such a small world, glad you have such fun friends in Farmington!!