I just have to say that I love my kids so much, and I LOVE being a mom. Motherhood gets better and better as my kids get older and become my little buddies. The other day we were loading up to get in the car and Cohen ran right out into the rain and just laughed and laughed, so Halle and I joined him. I haven't enjoyed the rain so much since I was a kid. Children remind you to enjoy the little things along the way. Love them!
3 comments:
SO cute, way to go on enjoying the moment. Being a Mom is better than I ever imagined. What a fun memory you now have of dancing and laughing in the rain :)
Kelly, LOVE your Christmas card, wow. Your family pic should be an ad for beautiful people!! So cute. Thanks for sending it!
Hey Kelly, I just wanted to let you know I went private. If you want to be able to view my blog just email me your email at snarrdvark@yahoo.com I hope you are having a fun holiday season.
Post a Comment