Soooo fun! We miss you guys. Thanks for making the trek here and we can't wait for Flex Off 2.0!!!!
so did chad win the flex-off? He told us all about the p90x a few months ago -- I think anyone who can stick with that program is crazy!!!
HOLY COW! Oh how I wish I could have been there. How did Chad get so tan?? Looks like you guys had a blast. We need to do it again next year so Brian and I can come. :)
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Soooo fun! We miss you guys. Thanks for making the trek here and we can't wait for Flex Off 2.0!!!!
so did chad win the flex-off? He told us all about the p90x a few months ago -- I think anyone who can stick with that program is crazy!!!
HOLY COW! Oh how I wish I could have been there. How did Chad get so tan?? Looks like you guys had a blast. We need to do it again next year so Brian and I can come. :)
Post a Comment