Thursday, November 11, 2010

Baby James

Introducing James Marshall Noakes! This little bundle of joy showed up 2 weeks early to surprise us and what a great surprise he was. He was born on Sunday at 7:06 pm and
weighed 7 14. Life has been pretty crazy and I am so tired that I dont know if I am actually posting this or just dreaming that I am . James looks just like Cohen did when he was born. Both Chad and I slip and even call him Cohen sometimes. We love him so much and he is such a blessing.






12 comments:

Callie said...

Oh he is so darling and I love all his hair! We did the same thing calling Avery McKenna cause they looked alike in ways. Congrats, glad everything went well!

Heidi Ann said...

Oh sooo sweet! I am so excited for you. He is adorable and I bet you are loving he came early. 2 weeks..wow! Congrats. Love you.

Miche said...

So beautiful! You always have such beautiful babies!! I'm so happy for you and hope you're doing well. Congratulations!!!! Keep the pics coming!

Annie said...

Oh - he is just precious. And I'm so glad everything went well. Congrats on another beauty. Good luck with the all the adjustments that come with a new tiny one.

becca said...

so sweet!! i love the little pic of him in the car seat. so small! He is a handsome little man. wow 3 kids! That pictures of them all on your hospital bed looks like a bunch! a happy bunch, though :)
hope all is well. your quilt is in the finishing stages and is turning out really cute.
can't wait to see you!

Christina said...

Congrats Kelly! I'm impressed (but not surprised) that you were able to blog and post pics! As you know I have not blogged in quite some time:) We are so happy for you and we can't wait to meet our new handsome cousin. Keep the pics coming...
Love you guys!

*** said...

Oh congratulations on little darling james!!!! I was driving through your neighborhood fri and thought, i bet that little boy has arrived. We are so happy for your family!! What a wonderful addition. Big bro and sis look so happy as do you and chad. How fun that he looks so much like cohen. Way to go momma, rest up when you can!

marti said...

He is absolutely adorable. You do have some good lookin' kiddos. I hope you rest as much as you can. Can't wait to meet little James in person!

Karly said...

YAY!! He's here!!!!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS... HE'S DARLING! Hope you are feeling good... Xoxo

Lindsey and Tommy said...

Big boy for 2 weeks early!! Seriously so adorable! Try sending your kids my way again (to give you a nice break:)

Unknown said...

Yeay!!!! can't wait to see him!!!

Snarr Family said...

Oh my goodness! Congratulations. I didn't know you had a third come into your life. You made me nervous because I am due to have our third any day now. I am so not looking forward to sleep deprivation. But your cute pics made me excited at the same time!