Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Happy Halloween!



Our first year with a school Halloween parade! I cried literal tears when I saw all the cute happy kids parading through. I am SO sentimental about this tradition.

This is Halle's cute teacher Mrs Rushton


I helped out with Halle's classroom party. I can't believe I have turned into one of those embarrassing moms who shows up dressed as a witch with brew in hand. I was a little embarrassed myself:/ what we do for our kids...





Off to trick ot treat. I stayed home with James, the candy and a headache. Love the holidays and love when they are over:)

1 comment:

Alli and Rick said...

Kelly-
I found your blog from Linsey Harrison's! Hope you don't mind I had to take a quick peek. And I love that you are the mom that shows up to the school Halloween party dressed like a witch- a sign of a great mom!! Your blog is cute and your baby growing up so fast! I feel like you just had a baby and apparently he is one?! It was fun to look. Take Care!
-Alli White